On 9/16/12 American Thinker ran the article “A Plan to Stop the Islamization of the World is at Hand.” This article heartily praised the organization Stop the Islamization of the World (SION) as the world’s leading anti-Jihad organization. And it lauded the inaugural meeting of SION’s International Freedom of Speech Congress (IFSC) held on 9/11/12.
However, it was argued that the IFSC would have more impact if their meetings supplemented the focus on speeches with policy formation. As such, my American Thinker article proposed 11 policy planks that the IFSC could consider. After 175 comments many were revised, deleted and added. Here are the 21 policy ideas that we, the American Thinker community, think the IFSC should consider adopting as policy.
We believe the IFSC should:
1) Stand for the immediate halt of immigration by Muslims into western nations.
2) Denounce the violation of any rights or the harassment of any peaceful Muslim citizens in the West.
3) Reclassify Islam from a religion to a political organization for the purposes of law.
4) Call for an investigation into the CAIR and other Islamic advocacy groups under the Foreign Agent Registration Act.
5) Undertake regular inventories of mosques in the West to look for pro-violence materials. Furthermore, we support surveillance of mosques where more than 5 % of the materials advocate violence.
6) Close down any mosque which advocates Jihad.
7) Call for the immediate investigation into foreign mosque funding in the West. And, proposes to make foreign funding of mosques in non-Islamic nations illegal.
8) Oppose the use as spiritual mentors in prisons by any person associated with either mosques that advocate violence or terror affiliated organizations.
9) Initiate deportation hearings against non-citizens who promote Jihad in our nations.
10) Make clear that we oppose the cultural blindness of multiculturalism and are not racist, the IFDC promotes the words “culturism” (the opposite of multiculturalism) and “culturist.” Recognizing the importance of diversity, announce that we are a culturist movement, not a racist one.
11) Support culturist profiling at airports and in hiring practices when national security and public safety could be compromised.
12) Require curriculum to describe the violent tactics of Muhammad and the 1,400-year conflict between Islam and non-Islamic nations and peoples. This curriculum should also be used in museums and memorials which touch upon the topic of Islam.
13) Make the foreign funding of Islamic Studies departments and faculty positions in our universities illegal.
14) Advocate that we not accept students from Islam dominated countries to enter into any fields of study which would endanger national security or be used to military purposes.
15) Adopt the policy of disproportionate response whenever our property or citizens are harmed.
16) Support a culturist foreign policy wherein we make decisions that take cultural affiliation into account. We must side against Muslims who are ethnically cleansing Christians.
17) Call for a halt of foreign aid to Islamic nations.
18) Demand the revoking of UN resolution 16/18 and any other resolutions that might limit the freedom of speech.
19) Either lobby to have the UN to declare all Jihad a crime against humanity or totally withdraw from the UN and ask it to relocate to another nation.
20) Recommend that nations pursue a policy of energy independence with the aim of defunding Islamic expansion.
21) Prohibit the use of Sharia-based law or practices in any western court, nation, or any government functions in said nations.
The preceding suggestions do not represent the official policy of SION or the IFSC. Neither do each of these policies represent the views of the forum moderator, John K. Press. We recognize that the leadership of IFSC will formulate policy on behalf of the IFSC. And, if the IFSC formulates policies, we rank-and-file Jihad activists will ultimately enthusiastically support the final policy platform. We hope that they do.
Dr. Press is the author of the book Culturism: A Word, A Value, Our Future. He is also the inspiration behind the British political movement the National Culturists.