Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Culturist Christmas

In all of your letters and when you meet people, remember to tell them Merry Christmas. Christmas contains the name of Christ. I am not a Christian as a matter of faith. Yet when I view world history, I am so glad that Christ was born. Our nation has Christianity at its core. When I think of Christ's influence on creating these United States, I give thanks. When you celebrate Christmas you celebrate that which has made our culture, traditions, and nation so strong and vibrant; simultaneously, you announce that you find love and redemption possible in the persons with whom you celebrate.

And, as to lead by example,

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

I'm too late to wish you a Merry Christmas, but not too late to wish you a Happy New Year.

Looking forward to your radio interview with WC and me on January 4. We'll start the new year off right!

Anonymous said...

I look forward to the interview as well. Culturists tune it at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-gathering-storm January 4th.